Transgender Care and Intersex Support Services for NC Residents …over 30 yrs experience…
Committed to Serving Persons from Diverse Populations the Palms Wellness Center Welcomes clients from all backgrounds including the LGBTI community with a primary focus on those from the T/I communities, their families and needs. We also provide professional education and education to others in the professional field through advocacy work, workshops, and seminars through out the US.
Taylor Holder LCSW-CGCS-MSW
Author of “All Points In Between: Shifting on the Scale of Sex and Gender.” For a private consultation please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Workshops/Educational Seminars
- University Diversity Training/Workshops
- Advocacy Work for Private Provider Organizations
- Professional Support for Families in Need
- Legal Transitional Assistance/Resources
- Individual Therapy
- Community Support Network Access and participation
- HRT through our Private Practice Medical Team
- Legal Referrals for Name Changes/Birth Certificate issues and Immigration Laws
- Family (parenting) Support Therapy
- Global Human Rights Advocacy Work (over 30 yrs)
Note: Availability is by scheduled appointments only.
Palms Wellness Center
427-D Western Blvd.
Jacksonville NC 28546
Emai Us: Palms Wellness Center
If you are a professional or a person or family member in need of any of our services please call.We accept most insurances for clients in need of treatment. VA Benefit “In-Network Provider” coverage for Transgender Care is pending (Delayed due to COVID impact). We expect to have this in place, literally “any day now”. Please call for update information, and any questions you may have as a US VET. We are here to support you. We are a BCBS In-Network Provider for over 13 yrs. Self Pay “Sliding Scale” available based on Income, as funds allow us.